-any old candle jars
-nail polish remover
1. place your candle in the fridge for around 15 minutes so that the left over wax hardens. (are you guys loving the meat and cheese or what? typical wog fridge)
2. using a sharp knife crack the cold wax so that large chunks easily peel out of the jar until they are all gone
3. make sure that all of the chunks have been removed
4. place a glass of water into the microwave for 1 minute or till the water is quite warm/hot
5. pour the hot water into the jar and swirl around for a few seconds to loosen the glue from the wick
6. your wick should remove easily with a knife
7. remove the sticker from the jar with ease. this should peel off
8. with your knife carefully remove the bottom label
9. soaking a cotton pad with nail polish remover/acetone clean any sticky areas or any areas with residue
10. tada! little containers for all of your goodies!
Till next time dolls!